I'm not sure how many of you have had call yet, but I would like to know what's in your call bag? What do you bring? your favorite blankie & pillow, snacks?
Heres my call bag:
1. Snacks + supplemented snacks ( Oreos, Jalapeno chips, sandwhich) I buy from Cafeteria
2. Lots of fluids: bottle tea, water, sport's drinks. ~ its really dry in Odessa, I drink a lot more fluids here in Odessa than in Ft. Worth.
3. Shower supplies: shampoo, soap, tooth brush, tooth paste, towel ect Most impt: shower shoes
4. Extra change of clothes if I have to go to noon lecture (even after post call :( )
5. Don't forget MP3 & books
4. Don't forget Earplugs ~ there are so many alarms going off and doors slamming around the call rooms.
I don't bring my own pillow and blanket (others prefer to ) b/c I don't want to contaminate my stuff with hospital germs. I don't sleep on hospital pillows either.
Which rotations don't have call? anyone know?
Things you will need for the Odessa apt:
1. extra outlet plug
2. Quarters for laundry
3. Definitely your own bed sheets and pillows
4. Your favorite mug.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What size sheets?
Twin Size sheets
you actually have to pay for food from the cafeteria?
Post a Comment