This post was idea I got from Year3clerckship blog. It was such a good Idea I decided to make a post. I'll try to post what I learn along the way.
Tips and tricks I have learned so far:
Presentations:
1. Pick a common topic that you can easily look up (ie more information = less researching time).
2. Use "UptoDate" make it makes Px so much easier ~ less researching time. It has everything you want to know, stats, pathophys, management, risk factors ~ everything.
3. Compare your research and check the facts with the textbook the residents are using
4. Double & triple check for grammar and spelling~ you lose credibility if you can't spell!!
5. Make enough handouts for everyone so they don't have to squint and read the screen.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree to use up-to-date. They have it at the library hospital here and it's so much easier to search with for good info compared to going to pubmed.
Post a Comment