Saturday, June 27, 2009

If you guys ever want to visit Cleveland....

Watch this video first
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM


Its a Cleveland Tourism video...Hilarious.
Well its Saturday and I must start working this Wednesday July 1. The last couple days has just been going out with the interns Thursday night, Friday night,
and they wanted to go out tonight again. I had to pass this Sat night movie they wanted to go to. I completely need a personal day.
Its fun going out, but my introverted personality requires that I give myself quiet time to rejuvinate before going out again. I got sick last week during the first day of
orientation. I think I gave my cold to my fellow interns a couple of them are now sick . I think its b/c I touched those ACLS mannaquins and now everyone is coming down with sneezing and coughing. OOps




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

well, I now learned something new about Cleveland (which btw isn't much). I just remember watching the Drew Carey Show and it's based in Cleveland. That video makes me not want to go to Cleveland.

I too need my personal day since I'm also introverted. I went to the senior graduation banquet tonight which makes it social event #4. It was nice and was located at the Houston Racquet Club.

Cinnamon Bagels said...

Yea exactly, nice to hear more people need personal days. Yea alot of that tourism video is quite true.