For a summer day in Cleveland, is was bone chillingly cold. It must have been like 60's outside and raining. Geez, if this is summer, I have no idea what is called "Winter". Seeing that most people from my program are originally from the Midwest-Chicago, Iowa, OH, Michigan I have been asking what they think are ridiculous questions. Like how to drive in snow and what to do in the winter.
Friday, June 19, 2009
2 days of orientation done!
Thank goodness its Friday. The first day started at 7am. I have fortunately met 2 other Anes interns in my building and we carpool to orientation together. On our first day, several booths were setup over 5 floors in one building. I had to walk from floor to floor to complete tasks such as turning in paperwork, going to payroll, getting a photo ID taken, parking, security ect. After that I started to recognize some people in my own dept and some people from TEXAS!. UT Texas- I remember from pre-med classes (she's not in my dept).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I told one girl from Pittsburgh that I used to defrost my windshield by pouring lukewarm water on it, and she just laughed and said, "That won't work here. It'll freeze before it hits the windshield." *sigh* Thank goodness for covered parking at the hospital.
yea people are telling me the car door wiil freeze shut, and I should get some can-like defroster.
the only thing I have that I used in Ft. Worth was a plastic ice scraper for my windshield - works great. but I have absolutely no use for it now in Houston. btw, it hasn't rained in Houston for over a month. It's so dry that they banned the use of fireworks for 4th of July.
Post a Comment