Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cleveland Clinic X 1 day

I arrived in Cleveland today without a hitch around 3pm via airplane. After getting my luggage I grabbed a taxi and started to head to my new home for the next 2 months. As I looked through the taxi window, I saw lots of industrial looking smoke stacks. It was not the most scenic but the taxi driver got me to my destination pretty quickly so I was grateful for that. After I got here, I picked up my key to my room and as I dug through other peoples envelopes in search for my name, I saw one of our classmates that will be here for 1month.

I got to my room and found this:


I unpacked the little that I packed and gave the classmate a call. I was lucky to learn I had no roomate to share my room with. Hurray!!! We later met up to go grocery shopping and I took a tour of the hospital.
and saw this in the lobby:


Its a sculpture made out of steel letters of a person sitting. On the wall there was a wall of letters like a waterfall....
Next on my to do list:

1. Where to do laundry
2. Find the gym
3. Find food.
3.

No comments: