Friday, March 28, 2008
Methodist is Awesome
I'm at the end of my 1st week at Methodist and I love it. I owe my good time to my all male residents & attending. Male teams are so much more laid back. They joke all the time and just procrastinate and don't have a fit if something doesn't get done. Everything can always be done tomorrow. So my attending recently finished residency and is really young. He reminds me of a Erwin, and my upper level resident remind me of Ben. My attending is really cool, non intimidating and very willing to teach. Upper level resident, just like Ben, so nice I mean he words everything in the nicest way so that it doesn't feel like he is ever telling you do do something only that he is suggesting that you do something. I have learned more in 1 week that I would say me entire month at JPS. Seriously how did I get so lucky? Too bad my team changes this Sunday after call I'm going to miss all of them. Best part of Methodist are free lunches, snacks in the library, and good looking residents. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"words everything in the nicest way so that it doesn't feel like he is ever telling you do do something only that he is suggesting that you do something" This is a great skill to have if you can pick it up; it can take you a long way. I also like working with these types of people.
Post a Comment